Rebate Program Eligibility
Open to all City of Prescott water utility customers. Please follow all rules and regulations of the program in order to receive a credit on your utility bill. (P.C.C. 3-10-8)
50-65 gallon capacity rain barrel:
$0.50 per gallon of storage
75 gallon and larger capacity rain barrel:
$1.00 per gallon of storage
$1.00 per square foot
WaterSense labelled Smart Irrigation Timer
Ultra-Efficient Washing Machine
1.0 gallon per single flush toilet: $150
1.0/1.28 gallons per dual flush toilet: $125
1.28 gallons per single flush toilet: $100
Water Customers on Septic Systems
Hot Water Recirculation System
Rules & Information
- Each item is a one-time award for the property, fixture or equipment as indicated, subject to City review and approval.
- All incentive awards require and are subject to the submittal of complete applications and determination of eligibility and qualifications by the City. Incomplete applications are subject to return.
- Applications will be accepted only from the current property owner(s) of record.
- The incentive program is provided on a first come, first serve basis, subject to the availability of budgeted funding.
- Total incentives granted for a property shall be limited to $2,500.00.
- Rebate awards will be credited on utility bills for the applicable properties within three billing cycles after approval.
- City is not responsible for selection, installation, or performance of any water saving device.
- If necessary, a City representative will contact the applicant to schedule a site visit.
Get Paid For An Upgrade
Swap Out Your Washer
Model must be on this list at time of purchase to qualify for the $200 rebate for city sewer customers or $250 for city septic system customers.