Encouraging residents and businesses to conserve water via WaterSmart Rebate & Incentive Program. This program applies to the purchase and installation of devices to retrofit plumbing fixtures with high rates of flow, and to limit outdoor water use for landscaping purposes.
Rebate Program Eligibility
Open to all City of Prescott water utility customers. Please follow all rules and regulations of the program in order to receive a credit on your utility bill. (P.C.C. 3-10-8)
50-65 gallon capacity rain barrel:
$0.50 per gallon of storage
75 gallon and larger capacity rain barrel:
$1.00 per gallon of storage
$3.00 per square foot of basin footprint
$1.00 per square foot
WaterSense labelled Smart Irrigation Timer
Ultra-Efficient Washing Machine
1.0 gallon per single flush toilet: $150
1.0/1.28 gallons per dual flush toilet: $125
1.28 gallons per single flush toilet: $100
Water Customers on Septic Systems
Hot Water Recirculation System
Rules & Information
- Each item is a one-time award for the property, fixture or equipment as indicated, subject to City review and approval.
- All incentive awards require and are subject to the submittal of complete applications and determination of eligibility and qualifications by the City. Incomplete applications are subject to return.
- Applications will be accepted only from the current property owner(s) of record.
- The incentive program is provided on a first come, first serve basis, subject to the availability of budgeted funding.
- Total incentives granted for a property shall be limited to $2,500.00.
- Rebate awards will be credited on utility bills for the applicable properties within three billing cycles after approval.
- City is not responsible for selection, installation, or performance of any water saving device.
- If necessary, a City representative will contact the applicant to schedule a site visit.
Get Paid For An Upgrade
Swap Out Your Washer
Model must be on this list at time of purchase to qualify for the $200 rebate for city sewer customers or $250 for city septic system customers.
WaterSmart Your Home
Browse our top tips & tricks to create a water conserving home and yard.